Halo: The Master Chief Collection update verschijnt op korte termijn
Binnen enkele dagen zal er een nieuwe update verschijnen voor Halo:Â The Master Chief Collection, dit liet ontwikkelaar 343 Industries weten. De update zal onder andere de matchmaking gaan verbeteren in de online multiplayer. De volledige patch notes kun je hieronder lezen.
- Improved matchmaking search success rates.
- Made an update to reduce instances of âAwaiting Privilegesâ matchmaking errors.
- Made an update to ensure player counts more reliably match the expected numbers for each playlist.
- Fixed an issue where player would sometimes appear to be searching in an incorrect âFIND GAMEâ screen.
- Added countdown sound effect to the voting timer.
- Made several improvements to party joining through the in-game Roster.
- Made an update to ensure that the mute icon is visible while in Matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons.
- Made several improvements to stat tracking for Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4.
- Made changes to Halo 3 and Halo 4 scoring to ensure that players are not penalized for destroying empty vehicles.
- Lowered the music volume level in multiplayer menus.
- Fixed an issue where friend emblems in roster would show up as default when exiting a game session.
- Made updates to UI and menus to improve multiplayer status messaging, such as when a player joins your lobby.
- Made an update to the Halo 2 Anniversary âLegacyâ Stick Layout.
Made stability improvements across multiple titles for campaign and multiplayer.